Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Listening to Maeve after a long day

 Maeve: Oh god! What are you doing wearing a Big Sur statement teeshirt during your walk? I see you and I am watching you. I just drove past you as a matter of fact and I was hexing you the entire time! Are you trying to send a message to my husband? You have never been to Big Sur. You just wish you have. You led your life in a different direction than Trey Sanders, so why don’t you read his Facebook profile and weep. I hope you cry your eyes out…and then when you cannot cry another tear, snap out of it and go back to your pathetic life! It’s your fault that you didn’t end up with Trey Sanders! You broke his heart when you married Stephen and blah blah blah he eventually found someone better, namely, me Maeve Sanders. So you can just kick yourself until the day you die but stay away from my man, my husband, my passionately in love husband Trey! Or else I will bring more darkness and insanity into your life. My magic is nothing like you hear on the radio. It’s not Olivia Newton John’s Magic. I am not one to be messed with! What if I did to you what you are attempting to do to me? What if I shattered all the goodness in your world? I am contemplating retaliation and giving you your just dessert!  Be forewarned!

No comments:

Post a Comment