Sunday, September 30, 2018

Having fun with friends!


This drinking game was funny, but it got me thinking about my time as a single lady and how rough it is out there. I hate reflecting on my romantic history! I had very little love and romance, prior to my husband. I do not have a lot of real positive, romantic memories of anyone that I was involved with. I do not envy single women for what they have to put up with. I am happy to be off the market and away from predators and creeps. I admit that while I was separated in 2014, I was subjected to at least 7 unsolicited gross pictures from creeps that I met online. As soon as I would give them my phone number, I was forwarded a disgusting picture or pressured to send them sexy pics. What is wrong with men? I had an awful time when I was single.  I am definately happier now!

No comments:

Post a Comment