Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I was on a therapy site today and someone mentioned that he believed that he was the victim of "honeytrapping." This sounds like a delusion to me, a perpelexing delusion. It is not one that I have ever had myself. It sounds like it is something out of a James Bond movie. I do not know much about spying or espionage, much less sexpionage. This is completely not my thing.

I feel good and I trust my partner. But I respect that every delusional person, has different sorts of delusions. So I have been researching this and it is very interesting, to say the least.

I believe that every delusional person has a story to tell and a potentially entertaining story. You never know how non-delusional people will receive your story. I think the psychotic community could very well excel in writing psychological thrillers and memoirs which educate and enlighten.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_trapping

No comments:

Post a Comment