Friday, March 22, 2019

When I was having a major psychotic episode in 2014, I remember driving around San Diego county aimlessly. One day I drove past Jacumba Hot Springs and I thought to myself, "San Diego has hot springs? How cool! I should go there!"

From my internet research, I knew that Santa Cruz has many hot springs that are open to the public. The man that I thought was perfect for me and his wife frequented these hot springs. Santa Cruz is a crazy place! Some of the hot springs there are clothing-optional, which is kind of nasty. Who knows what goes on there? Lots of freakiness and open sexuality, which is really not me at all! I have class!

Anyway, as I was driving through Jacumba and stinking thinking, Esteban sarcastically chuckled, "Jacumba Hot Springs is a really cool area. You should go there or move there." I never understood the joke, at the time. Years later, through watching the news, I learned that Jacumba Hot Springs is the area where San Diego prisons release all of their sexual offenders after they serve their time. Sick! Did Esteban know something that I didn't? He never explained himself, so I will never know, for sure, why he dissed Jacumba Hot Springs. Esteban seems like an idiot, so he may not know anything about the area either. He was just trying to mess with me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacumba_Hot_Springs,_California

https://www.kusi.com/hearing-held-to-determine-placement-of-convicted-sex-offender-alan-james/

No comments:

Post a Comment