Sunday, March 17, 2019

I watched Empire Strikes Back tonight and noted overtones of schizophrenia in the plot. In this clip, you will observe twin telepathy between Luke and Leia. The Star Wars franchise made this concept believable. As an audience member, I rolled with this idea, which may have shaped my future schizoaffective thought patterns. I watched the Star Wars trilogy and believed that telepathy was actually possible. During my darkest moments, I believe that others are speaking to me telpathically. But no one can speak to you, privately in your mind, not even Luke Skywalker!



                                                      I still love this movie of course! :)

...and then there is the quote about delusions of grandeur. LOL

I was just discussing this on schizophrenia.com and Star Wars fans came at me hard. Luke heard voices and saw visions all throughout Star Wars. Is that not schizophrenia?

No comments:

Post a Comment