Sunday, March 10, 2019

I saw this advertising campaign for Italian tourism today. Should I be offended? I am half Italian and have never been to Italy so this is partly true. Every time I have flown on a plane, since my the time when I went off meds, I hear voices like crazy. It is not all that fun. I wish traveling were more fun and less stressful for me. Would I have fun in Italy? I really do not know, because hearing voices is a total joy kill! My voices constantly insult me and scream profanities. It is not fun or cute.




My voices have wished cancer on me before. I have had two basal cell carcinomas in the last two years, so I am a bit paranoid about it. I just got great results back from my mammogram! On Tuesday, I am getting two irregular moles on my back biopsied. Wish me luck! I just had one too many serious sunburns growing up. ( I didn't even go to the beach that much, but when I did, I stayed out too long and neglected to put on sunscreen) Years later, I am paying for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment