Monday, March 25, 2019

Individuals suffer from mental illness worldwide. Today, when I saw a news video in which a naked man attempted to board a plane in Russia, I sympathized with the man. I knew that he must be mentally ill and I have been there. I took a few random flights while psychotic. I did not cause a commotion, like this man though. Fortunately, I kept my clothes on!

My voices were not commanding me to do anything super bizarre or dangerous. The  voices did mess with me by telling me to fly to unfamiliar places and insulting me throughout the flights. Eventually, I realized not to listen to the voices, as they were just trying to mess with me.

Now they just basically torture me with insults, when they surface, but it is less severe than it was. Fortunately, I am feeling much better than I was during those flights. I hope the man from this news story, accepted help from his local mental hospital, and got back on a medication regimen!


https://ren.tv/novosti/2019-03-23/golym-letet-lovchee-ochevidec-rasskazal-pro-vybezhavshego-pri-posadke-na-samolet

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/03/24/naked-russian-man-tries-to-board-plane-claiming-to-be-more-aerodynamic-a64932

No comments:

Post a Comment