Monday, March 25, 2019

Today I learned that there is a new horror movie out now, "Us," which was filmed in Santa Cruz. This peaked my interest. In my story, "The Voices," a few of the villains hail from Santa Cruz also (in a weird way). "Us" director, Jordan Peele, explores race, class, and privilege, in his new movie.

My movie, "The Voices," would not be that deep, but I think my movie should still be made. My voices are anger and hate turned inward, so I agree with Peele's point to look inward and take a look at yourself when exploring evil. I believe that my story should be told too. He stole my idea of exploring evil in Santa Cruz. (LOL) Oh well.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Us_(2019_film)


I will say that I am not convinced that the voices I am hearing are purely psychotic. There remains the possibility that some mad Venezuelans are out to get me, at the whims of Keith's jealous and insecure wife. Harmful magic is scary. The annoying thing about this film is that it discredits witchcraft. That is not a fun or gripping horror movie, that I would want to watch. Where there is smoke, there is fire. I say, bring on more movies about evil witches and harmful magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment