Thursday, March 14, 2019



#ThrowbackThursday. My mom just found this family photo from 2012? My children were so young and cute. I look a bit dazed here though. I must have been over-medicated with Abilify. I did take really good care, to up my dosage, when I thought symptoms were starting. I don't know if I was able to experience deep emotions or waves of happiness,during this time, due to my antipsychotic. You can imagine the stress of having three little ones, while living with mental illness. I am glad that I have since changed antipsychotics, to one that allows me to feel more and be more alert. Maybe it is just this picture or moment, but I look like am spacing out while taking our annual Christmas photo here. At least my kids and husband look cute, right? I am notoriously critical of all my pictures. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment