Thursday, March 28, 2019

I can totally relate to this video! Been there, done that! My illness kicks in when I start thinking I am famous too, while watching this! I am not a celebrity but I understand and empathize with everything that she is saying! I put my blog out there, but I do not know of ANYONE I know that actually read this. None of my friends or family know or care about my blog. I mean, they are not interested. Whitney Port was on a reality show, The Hills, for many years. So, that figures into her insecurities when she meets new moms. Do they know me from The Hills? Do they like or dislike me because I am a reality star? I guess that I am grateful to be an anonymous non-celebrity because it is a simpler life. Whitney Port seems like a sweet girl, maybe more introverted, like me. I am not big on smiling at or chatting up strangers. That is just out of my comfort zone.  Unfortunately, not everyone you meet will become a friend. Women/moms really do need to be nicer to each other though.


No comments:

Post a Comment