Thursday, April 23, 2020

My crocodile theory 🐊

Carole Baskin’s second husband slipped on some mud, and fell into the swamp, by their Florida home. He was then, eaten by crocodiles.  #TigerKing

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8246937/amp/Baskin-Robbins-store-Kansas-changes-sign-say-no-relation-Carole-Baskin.html

When I lived in Los Angeles, I actually met a Baskin-Robbins family member, at a company I was temping at. I was working as the receptionist at Intertainer. I never knew what the hell they really did at that company. Brad Baskin was an heir to the Baskin-Robbins fortune and man, he was a messed up guy. He was basically just hired there because he was a Baskin and what he did at the company, I will never know. One day, he threw his cell phone at me, because I accidentally disconnected one of his friends who called. His cell phone just missed my head.  All of his coworkers disliked him and gossiped to me about him too. He was nuts and is probably related to Carole Baskin, so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment