Saturday, April 11, 2020



Tina Fey stole my joke about trying to make a slang word happen in high school. At least I tried to do that too. At Santa Monica High School some kids used to say “humor” a lot, when something was funny. But as I learned you kind of had to be popular to make people want to copy you or start using that word too. Oh well.

I was going to post another clip from the movie Carrie tonight but I am trying not to watch anymore Stephen King movies. I am already scarred for life from watching Carrie too many times. That is one thing that scared me about Keith, he looked like the villain from Carrie named Tommy Ross. Carrie should never have gone to the prom with that asshole.  You can’t trust him as far as you can throw him! So I guess I dodged a bullet there but I am done talking about Keith on my blog. Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment