Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Here I am, pretending that I am a famous “influencer” during the quarantine.





So I have been staying at home, but not necessarily staying out of trouble. I have been doing some online shopping, when I should be saving my money. Because of Corona, the future looks gloomy and definitely unpredictable.

Anyway,  I recently got the idea to check out Kristin Cavallari’s website “Uncommon James.” I used to watch the OC and I follow Kristin on Instagram too. So I checked out her jewelry, and bought two necklaces, which are very cute, albeit a little tight around the neck. I guess they are choker necklaces. I received them in the mail yesterday and was surprised that she gave me a third necklace (of the same price) for free. What a doll! My new best friend!

You cannot see it very well in the first picture, but the necklace she gifted me is silver, with a cool starburst in the middle. It has a longer chain than the other two. I love it and I am wearing it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment