Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Considering we are still under Coronavirus Quarantine, it has been a relatively normal Sunday. I took a walk with my father. I did some light housework. We ordered some pizza for lunch. I had finished eating and feeding my children. I started loading the dishwasher, when a voice came through clear as day. It was Leigh.

Leigh: It is Sadist Sunday and you are the subject our our sadism, so be forewarned!

Federica: We hate you, so we are hexing you. Be forewarned!

I feel a bit ganged up on when I hear more than one voice. Why can't Leigh stand alone? She always enlists the help of her friends, when she hexes me. What did I do today, to deserve this? It has been a very low-key day, besides the breakthrough voices.

Leigh: He colors everything about my life, so if you don’t leave him alone, I will kill you.

Me: Yikes! 😱 

No comments:

Post a Comment