Friday, April 24, 2020

I received my AAA catalog in the mail today.

Looking through the catalog, I began to wonder. Do you ever think about recreating pictures from the coversk, just to pretend that you are “living that life?” Here is a great scene to recreate!



A few minutes after posting this...

Leigh: We are living that life, bitch, so be forewarned! We hate you, so we are hexing you. Be forewarned!

Some people have said that my inner-voice dialogue is repetitive. It may be repetitive, but I know what the hexers are trying to do. They are trying to put me in a trance, so that they can say whatever they want to me, and I will be so relaxed, that I will just sit there and listen. (Lull me into submission)


My voices just referred to my little online diary here as (verbal) diarrhea. I hope that I am not just ranting here. The voices are definitely not the first people to bully me in my life. My mother used to call my ranting “psycho babble.” So I am well prepared for the hurt that Leigh brings on time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment