Saturday, April 11, 2020

The Boomerang Effect (a dark post)

It is as if my voices are the result of my jealousy and resentment towards these said individuals, which I aim in their direction, but ultimately boomerangs back to me, in the form of angry voices. I can't decide if the boomerang is the result of bad karma, or the said individuals retribution. (via harmful magic)


The voice in my head is referring to this as “divine retribution.” Thanks a lot for your input, Federica! I have no idea what she is talking about, as usual.

Divine retribution is supernatural punishment of a person, a group of people, or everyone by a deity in response to some action. Many cultures have a story about how a deity exacted punishment upon previous inhabitants of their land, causing their doom.


No comments:

Post a Comment