Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Escapism

 https://personalexcellence.co/blog/escapism/

I think the biggest thing that I tried to escape in life  was falling madly in love and moving to Santa Cruz with my college sweetheart. I ran like hell away and married someone who didn’t scare me so much. He wasn’t perfect looking smart sweet. He was more like me. Average looking and a transplant to San Diego. I never looked like classic California. Trey did though. Mr Wonderful made my knees wobbly and my heart race. It ultimately took someone braver smarter and more self confident to land  my Dr Trey Sanders. Also people would really trip out if I landed a doctor husband. Everyone would be sooo jealous. I had enough of a hassle marrying a scientist. Sheesh! But with him it is like no sweat. I don’t have to spend my life in the gym or starve myself or try to be a fashionista to keep my in real life partner. Mrs Sanders is probably sweating right now over the thought of losing him to some other woman. Be very afraid! Ah well! Not my problem!!

Maeve: You forgot to mention that I am actually very ambitious and beautiful. I also sent him racy pics unlike you who dressed in huge flannels and dickies pants with doc martens in college. Ick! No wonder you lost him to me! He wanted someone actually feminine. 

Matteo: Hilarious style and you wonder why he was never that into you. It’s like the book He’s just not that into you. Pick up a copy soon. Read it and weep. Be forewarned!


No comments:

Post a Comment