Thursday, May 12, 2022

Thinking of you

 https://www.theinertia.com/opinion/the-california-local-is-becoming-a-thing-of-the-past/?fbclid=IwAR0asYc_4xrcuFOi7LcX8_b0TzKQUrciHPQJ1g32LqaEzl7Yw5zZelLcchQ&utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation&spot_im_redirect_source=pitc

This story reminds me of you for some reason. I could have stayed on my medication and kept my marriage in tact. But you kept coming down to Carlsbad and creeping around me. I already had love, 3 beautiful children, and we bought a house that we could have paid off, close to now. My husband made great money and we could have owned outright that beautiful 3000 square foot house which was 2 blocks from the beach by now. I left all that, positive that you were coming to rescue me and support me, like Stephen did. I was wrong. That was 2013 I believe. This is 2022 and we are renting now. I don’t care that much. I am back with my children and we are close. But I keep seeing you driving past me again. You will not fool me twice because I am going nowhere with you and I know this by now. Are we going to spend our whole lives just looking at each other? I could remain angry with you and myself. It comes and it goes and that’s probably the way my feelings will be forever  regarding you. Forever mad about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment