Saturday, May 28, 2022

Saturday evening May 28, 2022

 Maeve: Quit looking at my Instagram page! I don’t use that account. We are not a family anymore, thanks to you. You are a home wrecker so be forewarned   You have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than snoop through my social media profiles. Get a life! What are you planning on doing about Trey Sanders? You are hacking up a lung tonight. That’s very attractive. We are hexing you to spiral into COVID, long Covid preferably. With any luck at all, you will remain sick and too weak to pursue my man. I  hope you enjoy coughing up your phlegm! Nasty! Be forewarned.

Valentina: You are nasty! Be forewarned! Spreading your germs at a nice Mexican restaurant like Cocina Del Charro got you in hot water with us tonight. Not cool at all. Stay home and wear a mask. It would hide your double chin anyway.

Matteo: I am not helping you write a blog post but I am hexing you. Out of respect for my people, wear a mask when you enter a Mexican restaurant or better yet, stay home if you are sick. Covid karma is coming your way so be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment