Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Chance encounter on the street

Handsome stranger: Hello. I couldn’t help but notice you were looking at me.

Woman walking by: Oh yes, you look like someone I used to know. 

Handsome stranger: An old boyfriend?

Woman: An acquaintance really, from college days…but I did have a serious crush on him. My crush intensified as each year went by. I was heartbroken when we graduated and lost touch. 

Handsome stranger: How sad! You never saw him again?

Woman: Well yes, thanks to the invention of Facebook, I did find him. Unfortunately he is happily married now and about a million miles away.

Handsome stranger: Well, he was a fool for letting you get away in the first place. You deserve someone who loves you, body and soul. You deserve a lifetime of love!

Woman: Thank you, handsome stranger. You bare such a striking resemblance to him. You look just dreamy! You must be in a committed relationship too. 

Handsome stranger: Well actually I am, but I have a very common look here in San Diego. Every other man looks exactly like me. Blonde hair, blue eyed hipsters are running wild in the streets. You should be able to find your match. I hope you find just who you are looking for. Good luck!

Valentina: Your blog is becoming a haven for cheesy vanilla erotica. Is that the direction that you are going in?  The male love interest has to be white, blonde, vanilla. Ick! Sounds very terrible and bland. Just a note of caution: maybe you should keep your poems to yourself as they are unexpectedly hilarious and everyone is laughing at them. Be forewarned!


No comments:

Post a Comment