Sunday, September 25, 2022

Holy smoke!


Holy smokes! They aged 50 years overnight! This picture is everything!! I fall into a hippie loving state every so often. I have had hippie leanings since junior high school. I am feeling a little hippieish but not THAT hippie!! I am also a proponent for laser hair removal. For those of you feeling this picture a lot, do you!! lol 

Maeve: She’s not being nice here and we would all love for you and your husband Stephen to lose much weight so be forewarned!!

Val: I know a little bit about laser hair removal too. If the hair is light gray, the laser can’t see it to remove it. In other words, this could be you, in the foreseeable  future so be forewarned!

Maeve: You are missing the point completely about this photo. He loves her unconditionally-chin hair or not. I wouldn’t let myself go in this respect either but I have nothing to worry about. Trey and I still love each other madly. We will be soulmates and lovers (like this beautiful hippie couple) until death do us part, so you can just eat your heart out! Be forewarned!

Matt: Insert Foreigner lyrics here. “I want to know what love is.” You have never been in love before and you know it. You never let yourself fall in love so you are pushing 50 years old and still don’t know what love is. Keep poking fun of other happy couples and making stupid jokes. You had a golden opportunity with Trey, you fumbled it, and now you are kicking yourself. Don’t bring Maeve into your warpath. You have no one to blame but yourself anyway. Be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment