Thursday, September 1, 2022

Thursday night inner turmoil (9/1/22)

Maeve: You think this is all a fucking joke. You keep posting your jokes, not seeing the seriousness of the situation at hand. So, let me ask you point blank: What are you trying to do to my marriage?

Valentina: You have to be the biggest bitch that I have ever seen. You are a home wrecker, laughing at the chaos that you have caused.  You are jealous of beautiful Maeve. Just so you know,  you do not measure up to Maeve. She has style. She has flair. She has many friends. She is very sweet. We all love Maeve. What do you have going for you? A decades old sexual connection with Maeve’s husband? Get over it! You are 47 years old and over the hill completely. Never mind your continuing midlife crisis, your college crush is very married, and you can’t change that! Be forewarned!

Me: Maeve has this quote on her Instagram page. “Maybe she’s born with it, maybe she’s up in the air.”  I have no idea what that could mean. Either she is a witch flying around on her broomstick or she is bragging about being a rich and flying all over the world. Either way, gag me! She seems like a show off. Hate her!

Maybe I need to quit looking at her Instagram page. She just followed Treys sister who is a masseuse by profession and offers prenatal massage. I am waiting to peep who will pose as her next client. That will hurt me immensely if she does have his baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment