Thursday, April 26, 2018

I feel blessed that when I mentally broke down in 2014, I only traveled domestically. Considering the voices in my head were Venezuelan, I very easily could have ended up stranded in Venezuela. I have family in Arizona, where I ran out of gas. After reading this article, I am reminded that things could have been much worse.



http://www.hackneygazette.co.uk/news/health/hackney-mother-s-anguish-as-agencies-wash-hands-of-son-with-paranoid-schizophrenia-who-broke-down-in-dominican-republic-1-5492660



This video also reminds me of my psychotic break.  Remember the time I drove out to the desert without my wallet & ran out of gas? I will never forget that. 






I learned, during my trip, that it is illegal to drive without a license.  I am very lucky I was not arrested. The police stayed far away from me. They were actually no help to me in Arizona. It is not like I didn't try to call them for help. I remember telling the dispatcher that my house was being hexed and that my car ran out of gas. She told me to call AAA and hung up on me. Also, in Arizona, they do not allow you to get money wired to you without proper ID/driver's license. Arizona must be the worst place in America to get stranded without your wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment