Saturday, April 28, 2018

This is not just another attempt to try and make my blog cool or to get you to watch one of my favorite videos. There is actually a story here. Basically, I think I wrote this song. It may merely be another delusion of mine. I am originally from Los Angeles, where entertainment industry magic happens. In 1998, I was over at some dudes apartment in Brentwood and started goofing around with his piano. The windows were wide open and who knows who was listening. It was a rough draft of what Slither would later become but still Velvet Revolver stole it from me. Where are my royalties? Idea theft is rampant in the Music Industry! Slash credited Scott Weiland for the Catholic-ish tone of the lyrics. I call B.S. But no one will ever believe me because I am delusional and I am not a trained musician. Oh well! They really needed a hit at the time obviously!






No comments:

Post a Comment