Saturday, April 7, 2018

I read this article today and it reminded me of my last psychotic break. The voices in my head were threatening me and calling me a homewrecker for messaging Keith on Facebook. I wish I never did that. It revealed my worst fear. I came across a website that is a MAJOR fear of mine. In discussing this, I hope to face my fear. I do not condone extra-marital affairs or this messed up website that popped up in response to them. The voices in my head told me that they were going to post my name and picture on a horrible website. As it turns out, there is such a website . I remember calling members in my family to scan the internet to see if my name was listed on this site. I was too scared to look myself.  Considering I never had an affair or stole anyone's husband, it appears that I am safe for now.


**I got my first page view from Kenya this week! Hello from America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment