Saturday, April 28, 2018

So I went to the Encinitas Street Fair today and I did not hear any voices. I did not hear or see anything too suspicious. I made sure to take my Xanax beforehand and we went early before the crowds got there. My friend and I joked that "Oh yes it's ladies morning and it feels alright!"  There were a lot of vendors there and we looked at some beautiful jewelry but didn't buy any. We also saw CBD oil vendors and wondered what it would be like to walk around with CBD oil on. "My skin feels sooo good!" I joked. We saw this booth giving Spiritual Readings from two non-denominational Christian ladies. I sat down anticipating that I would get some definite psychic feedback and was slightly disappointed. The first lady asked me what was going on in my life today? I admitted that I was schizophrenic and apprehensive about coming to the Street Fair for fear that I would get paranoid and hear voices. She did say a very nice prayer over me. She also told me that she sensed that I was intuitive. When I admitted to feeling premonitions at times, she told me that God trusts me and that is why he speaks to me and tells me things in advance. She also told me that people misunderstand me a lot and that they do not realize that I am special. I appreciated hearing her take on my situation. That was a nice thing to say. The second lady told me that she sensed that I was very patient and had been waiting for something to happen for a long time. Did I mention that the readings were free? I did not have to pay or join their church. We just exchanged an energy. It was cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment