Sunday, April 22, 2018

Someone told me today that they sort of miss some of their delusions. (ie the ones about having secret admirers) I replied, "I take Vraylar and my delusions never really went away. I still think people are in love with me. I still think I have stalkers. I see these people when I am driving around town. I still think that I have haters who are out to get me. The voices have calmed down, for the most part, but they always revisit me on stressful days and out of the blue. I haven’t forgotten how bad my voices and delusions were when I went off my meds. I know that I need to continue taking my meds, but in terms of my delusions, nothing has disappeared or diminished. There are no delusions that I miss because nothing has been resolved there."

No comments:

Post a Comment