Saturday, June 22, 2019

Someone on my favorite therapy/ social website published a poem about their wicked ways and blaming their mental illness on that. I am putting the exact opposite story line out there. I am the innocent victim of other people's evil. My enemies are hexing me and that is why I hear voices in my head. Maybe owning up to my own mistakes and evil would be helpful to me in some way.

Everytime I go back to my sort of internet stalking and research of these random individuals, who I don't really know, I get scared. I mean, they are scary people. They boast about being adept at voodoo. They do every superstitious fad to bring good luck to themselves and torture their competition/enemies.

 One of the individuals who I believe are hexing me and speaking to me somehow in my mind, also practice Feng Shui. Can that really improve your love life and career? Can the practice of Feng Shui also have a dentrimental effect on ones rival or enemy? I may need to research this further. I doubt that superstitious hocus pocus helps at all. No one believes my claims so why should I believe that a home makeover helped my enemy and internal voice Federica?

No comments:

Post a Comment