Saturday, June 15, 2019

I went to the San Diego Fair today and spoke to a palm reader. Oh boy! She told me that I have bad karma from previous generations on my father's side of the family. ??? I really do not believe that. My Italian side of the family are really good, religious people. We are not mafia or anything! She told me that this family curse is why I cannot hold to love.

I have a conflict between two men. I am unable to get over one of these men, but it is bad timing for that. I cannot get over this one man for some reason. I cannot understand or get over why it never worked out for us. She said that I cannot give myself to anyone seriously at this time anyway.

She said that money has never been a problem for me and never will be. In two weeks I will see that one or two persons close to me are jealous of me. She wants me to come back to her for an aura healing. Getting a aura healing should resolve my love problems and get rid of the darkness and bad luck surrounding me. What I really need is for her to reverse the black magic spells that have been cast in my direction.

As I was leaving the palm reader, someone standing nearby, who may have been eavesdropping said to me, "I could have told you to save your money!" LOL

I cannot tell anyone for nine days what she told me, so I will publish this 9 days from now. Today is (6/14/19). Yes, I am very supersitious!




Me and my friend at the Fair! Fair food! Here drink this! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment