Saturday, June 8, 2019


I hope people don’t read my memes and get scared. These may be sort of dark, but they are just jokes.  





Someone asked me today if I would ever go watch a Grateful Dead cover band. I may have told this story before about the time I went to a Grateful Dead Show.  I used to think I was a hippie, perhaps even a Deadhead. Then I went to a Dead show where I was pressured by a friend to do magic mushrooms and smoke weed. AlI I really wanted was a beer. Well I ended up having a bad trip. Now I am convinced that on the spectrum of Deadhead, I was pretty weak and an oddball amongst them. So I don’t think I would feel comfortable at a Deadhead cover band show. All I wanted was a beer and this girl threatened to ditch me if I went to get a beer. I started hating the experience and the girl who I drove to the show in Las Vegas. I basically never forgave her.

Fortunately I got Jerry’d at the show and hallucinated that he was keeping me company during my lonely college years. I even vaguely remember telling people that he was going to die soon and he did in 1995. Crazy. Well my ex-friend probably never met them either. Poser!

No comments:

Post a Comment