Wednesday, June 26, 2019

I went on Twitter today and learned that bounty hunter/reality star Beth Chapman died of cancer. As I scrolled through the comments on her death, I got triggered. Someone implied that "Voodoo won today." Was this sick individual hexing Beth Chapman, or did she die of the widely-known evil killer, cancer? Not only was this man vandalizing her legacy, he may have been using his Voodoo to bring her bad luck and bad health. I watched Dog the Bounty Hunter. They were not perfect but they tried to do their jobs and help people get off drugs/straight at the same time.

I am not perfect myself and I have heard the gossip on them. They made mistakes like everyone. Maybe they were racists, as this man was claiming, but the man hexing them and hating them OBVIOUSLY hates white people. I regrettably visited his Twitter page, which revealed all.

The whole idea of Voodoo just creeps me out. As soon as I responded to this man on Twitter, I felt an actual SLAP across my face. Was this real or imagined? I was not that rude to him; I disagreed with him and he slapped me. I do believe there is a widely unknown power to voodoo.

If he really did hex Beth Chapman to die, he should be imprisoned. I can't stand when people brag about practicing voodoo. I honestly hope their is no power or magic to their efforts. I hope they are just blowing smoke and wasting their own time. LOL

On the flip side, some Trump follower liked my post. I really don't want to be associated with MAGA people either. We are not one and the same, and I do not speak for you!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/26/entertainment/beth-chapman-obit/index.html

This image below is what that nutty guy posted on Twitter. Sick!


No comments:

Post a Comment