Monday, June 3, 2019

Tonight my rant has little to do with my mental health journey. As a result of time spent off my meds, I was separated from my husband briefly in 2014. I tried online dating for some attention/company and met jerk after jerk after jerk. One guy that I met on Plenty of Fish (a website as bad as Tinder) told me that he used to play in the band LA Guns. I didn't completely believe him and wasn't really impressed. Why do guys look at me and think that I would be impressed by that? I don't like any of their songs.

But this guy , who lives in Leucadia, thought that  I  recognized him because he is sooo famous or something. (In his own mind, at least) LOL People are strange. The lies men tell are comical. People who think they are famous when they are nobody are comical too.

So I went on YouTube and Wikipedia to see if he was really in LA Guns and how would I ever know for sure? LA Guns wear so much horrid make-up and hair dye they are unrecognizable. So fake! When I met him he kinda looked like a blondish San Diego surfer. Well meeting him was a complete waste of time. Just another loser I met in my brief dating venture. I am better off single. LOL
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/L.A._Guns

I will not post a video here because I really don't like any of their music. LOL So bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment