Saturday, June 29, 2019

Someone on schizophrenia.com asked if any of us ever had a dream profession in high school or college and what happened with that? Well, I failed miserably in anything I tried, due to my mental illness and medication sedation. I was a terrible receptionist/administrative assistant. But I had many BIG DREAMS albeit unrealistic dreams.

I wanted to be a rapper at one point. A musician? A dancer? (I had no formal training for either of those vocations.) I wanted to be on Saturday Night Live?  I think I actually got less realistic as time went by. Psychic to the stars? Yes, definately unrealistic. It was a downward spiral after college. My mental illness really hampered my career goals. All I really can do is blog. People read my blog from around the world though. Want to see my pageview statistics again? Unfortunately I make $0 blogging. I guess that I am just happy people stop by and are interested in what I have to say. Thank you for reading my blog and keep coming back!

And thank you to Google Blogger for letting me say everything that I have said on my blog so far. Maybe that is why I am not allowed to have ads on my site though? I say some things that are controversial. I don't want to offend really! I just appreciate the chance to speak my mind here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment