Monday, August 5, 2019

Here is a picture of the sunset tonight from my walk. I have been doing a lot of walking lately. I do it both to stay in shape and to clear my head. I was a little bummed today because a major mental health advocate unfollowed me on Twitter. She may have misunderstood my recent silly posts so soon after two major mass shootings. I have been goofing off and avoiding the seriousness of the situation.
This particular woman may also be offended by my story The Voices, which discusses my fear of harmful magic. She is a self proclaimed “witchy,” as she puts it. I don’t want to offend anyone. I also want to post from my heart and mind, not just to please someone else and “say the right thing.” I guess you can’t please everyone. I will continue telling my story! Back to proclaiming my love to the world.

Please watch the video above! “I’m walking. Yes indeed. I’m taking about you and me. I’m hoping that you come back to me.”

I just saw this on schizophrenia.com. This is really challenging advice  for a schizoaffective person, to watch or control their thoughts. It is not something I can do without my medication and extreme focus.




No comments:

Post a Comment