Thursday, August 8, 2019

It's hard to lose your mind when you didn't have much of one to begin with

I used to think of myself as a clever, thoughtful child. I studied and got good grades. But in 7th grade I started smoking dope. I did not smoke daily though. Smoking pot was the occasional social thing. But my experimentation spread to other drugs.

I never gave my brain a chance. I started killing brain cells and altering my brain chemistry in junior high. This drug use continued until after college. I often wonder what I could have achieved scholastically and career-wise without those crutches.

I do not think marijuana is good for much. I still blame drugs for my mental illness. I did, however, purchase some CBD massage oil. I rubbed some on my aching back today...and boy was my back turned on! On a serious note, I did feel numbness on my lower back. It may have masked the pain for a few hours. So CBD may good for something! I am giving CBD (at least the massage oil) the chance to do something beneficial for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment