Sunday, August 18, 2019

This appears to be a case of yet another music group that tried to write a song about schizophrenia. Someone posted this on schizophrenia.com, because they liked it. I guess that we can agree to disagree. As a female with SZA, I am offended. Why does the "schizophrenic female" subject of the song get called a bitch? This is the first song I ever really listened to by Sonic Youth (an artsy-fartsy punk group). Maybe I just don't get what they are trying to say, but what the hell? I honestly think I could have written better song lyrics. LOL

I remember I used to shop at Kim Gordon's store, X-Girl, mainly because it was next to Mike D's store, X-Large. I used to go there with my friends a lot in high school. I was never truly a fan of Sonic Youth though.

No comments:

Post a Comment