Friday, August 30, 2019

So I had a heart scare and ended up in the hospital this week. I must say that hospitals suck. I went in to check my heart out, since I thought I was having symptoms. We have heart disease in our family and I have a few other risk factors. Turns out, there is nothing wrong with my heart. But I got an ultrasound of my legs which revealed a small blood clot. (DVT) I was told not to worry about it too much. They prescribed me a daily low-dose Aspirin. I got so antzy laying there for two days. I may have gotten the blood clot while laying there in the hospital for two days. Who knows? 

I missed my family the entire time. I was told, after the fact, that the fluids they were pumping into me were basically sugar-water. They starved me the entire time, so I was miserable. I didn't lose any weight though, because of the sugar-water IV. Yuck!

I wish I was as happy to be in the hospital as Homer Simpson. I hated every minute of my hospital stay.  LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment