Tuesday, August 13, 2019

This is the car I thought was sending me a message on my walk today or perhaps they were stalking me. The license plate says "Kallesi." LOL They spelled it wrong. How embarrassing!







I saw this meme tonight and thought that I would share here. The mem isn't super funny but it explains psychosis a bit. Basically, psychosis is a confusing, muddled mess. I noticed that the negative hallucination/delusion picture is from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Now the Real Housewives franchise is crazy, but I watch it. I hope to never interact with women like that. I would avoid them like the plague, in fact, but I will watch them on t.v. I have to admit that this guilty pleasure may be bad for my mental health. It is just so negative and it stresses me out when they start fighting!



These tips below are a great reality check to anyone having psychosis as well as anxiety. I never have actually done these steps. I never even heard of this, but I know that reality checks are good and necessary for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment