Friday, December 3, 2021

Coincidence?

Trigger warning ⚠️  I started crying buckets yesterday morning and didn’t know why. I felt snubbed and excluded on the therapy site schizophrenia.com. The sun wasn’t shining and I thought I had seasonal affective disorder. What a stupid and “California spoiled” reason to break down. 

Then I found out this afternoon that my sisters estranged husband, who has been hurting for a long time, has died by suicide. I am shocked and sad about it. I also have this unusual belief that I knew what he was going through yesterday and I sensed this was going to happen. My illness is being triggered by this unfortunate event but I have to be strong and be there for my sister and her son.

Valentina: I can hear him laughing at you. You must feel so terrible now. For all the things you said about him…for all the things you thought. Suicide, huh? He will be waiting for you…in hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment