Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Ok so I am a little jealous!


So apparently the 1980s classic band from Australia, Men at Work, were in town playing a gig on Monday night. My cousin went and I missed it! Boo!

Hearing Men At Work, on the radio, always takes me back in time, to college. My favorite college band (Nervous Sheep) would always play “Down Under” at their shows and I loved it.

Anyway Men At Work seemed like the most mellow group of guys on Earth. They were maybe even a bit silly, at least, in their music videos.

So I was today years old, when I learned that they are not so mellow now and things have changed drastically between the original band members. See the link below for more on that.

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/02/new-meaning-to.html

No comments:

Post a Comment