Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday, December 12, 2021


Maeve: I am leaving you with this image. The image of Trey carrying me over the threshold, like he did on our wedding night, like he did in Mexico, and many times over. I am not changing my profile picture from that…ever. It is a cherished memory for me, which conjures up great jealousy for you…and I could care less! I love that you are green with envy, actually…and you should be! You missed out on a treasure of a man, who later became my soulmate and husband, and there is nothing you can do about it! You are stuck on the outside looking in. Keep looking at our pictures and trying to break through them. It will get you nowhere! lol 

Maeve: I know why these images are so jarring for you to look at…because you are fat! There is no way Trey could ever lift you and carry you anywhere! Ha! What a joke that is. You are competing with a much younger woman who is extremely fit from CrossFit! Just try and keep up! lol You can’t!!

No comments:

Post a Comment