Friday, September 20, 2024

Kohls Employees sheesh!

 Kohl’s employees: “I hate these white women who come in here and buy whatever they want! Fuck these bitches, really! I don’t know how to deal with them. At least I’m not a fake bitch!”

Me: “No, you are an outwardly evil and jealous bitch! That’s a double whammy! Well, actually she’s just jealous to the extreme, where she lets it overtake her, so she risks losing her job, acting hateful and unprofessional to customers.” Don’t test me though, because you don’t know what I would do if we actually did throw down! Don’t assume that you would just beat the hell out of me! Remember, I’m crazy!

That’s a lot of acting out to the random customer, who is just shopping and minding their own business, I don’t even know these women. I do not know them personally and have always been courteous while shopping at Kohl’s. You people don’t value your employment at Kohl’s very much. You even tailor-made the music to be insulting and misogynistic and weird for me the entire time I was shopping there?! You really know how to drive away customers, idiots. I could complain to management because these jackass employees are going to try and get away with as much as they can to fuck with me, they just look at us and are eaten up by their own jealousy. Just push push push me as far as you can, bitch! Crazy shit! Who hires these idiots?

No comments:

Post a Comment