Friday, September 27, 2024

Get over whatever your problem is

 There a lot of people out there with serious issues that they want to blame other people for. Get over whatever your problem is. I don’t understand the joke here. You have zero sympathy for whatever I am going through? I hope you are happy in your marriages and your parents stay together, for your sake! I actually don’t care what happens in your life, as you are complete strangers to me. More people need psychiatric help than actually admit to it or ever get over the stigma, to do that for themselves. I can understand if you can’t afford the psychiatric services but most of the folks around me actually can afford the help. They just refuse to admit they have a problem, get the help the need, and most definitely take their happy pills! You need all the help you can get, people! You would rather bother, stress out, and dump your problems onto other people. I see this in other drivers on the road. I know coworkers do this to other coworkers. Of course, some clueless people put their issues onto complete strangers, like everyone feels so comfortable doing to me lately. Thanks a lot. My life has nothing to do with yours, really! Don’t take your own issues out on me! Handle your own issues and get a life! Please! If you can’t play nice, why should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment