Monday, September 30, 2024

Hello!


Hello! This is Donald J. Trump. I really need your support right now, We are seeking generous financial donations to ensure my election into the White House. Please show your support for me and my campaign through a financial donation. You can send the money to my very good friend and financial assistant, Danielle Flore. You will find Danielle, my dear, life long friend, Danielle Flore, on Venmo. Help us, Make America Great Again!

You can also click on the link below to show your support!

https://www.instagram.com/trilzug?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Maeve: We are not idiots, Danielle! The only idiot here is you! You are the first and ultimate hater, who brought this Santeria hex on herself! Everyone seems to know this, but you. Everyone is trying to contribute to your hell by publicly shaming you! It is insane that “Trey,” as you call him, would leave his beautiful wife, who he promised to love and be true to, for a woman with a huge double chin! Everyone is in disbelief! This is not a smart move. My intelligent, handsome, refined, successful husband has left me for his college ho! You deserve to have your life to unravel now, as mine has. You are a “pick me,” as they say, and not at all a “girls girl ” That’s why the women in your community are shaming you! They know that they too would be heartbroken if a home wrecker stole their  husband. They have too much to make nice or even just be civil to you! Trey will probably start losing IQ points pretty quickly, when he makes contact and starts spends time with your idiotic self. Be forewarned!


No comments:

Post a Comment