Sunday, January 23, 2022

Another love poem?

Beautiful trees

So vibrant and green

The stars of this backyard space 

You give me more

Than I could ever give you in return 

Sometimes I just stare and wonder 

How to capture your natural beauty

And stand next to you 

Without you stealing my thunder 


Maeve: Big Sur is ablaze as we speak, so you are stuck with your lousy backyard trees, I guess. I know that you are just copying us, pretending that you are a hippie! You would love to go to Esalen with my husband! You would love to live my life, but you can’t and you won’t! Rooting for the San Francisco 49ers to win the Super Bowl will not bring you any closer to Trey! You are so cheesy and pathetic! I would hex your team to lose,  but Trey and I are 49ers fans, as you know well! Be forewarned! I am reading your blog and watching you, so any wrong move and you will pay! You will definitely be hearing from me, so be forewarned!




No comments:

Post a Comment