Sunday, January 16, 2022

Should I just give up?

Me: Maybe I should just stop blogging here. Maybe I should stop writing about the same old story over and over again, as this is getting me nowhere. I should become a hermit perhaps, because what’s the point anyway?

Maeve: Maybe you should give up fighting the aging process too. Sooner or later, your looks will fade, your boobs will hang to the floor,  and the men will stop haunting you! One can only hope, at least!

Trey: Don’t stop now. Don’t shy away from me. This is a pivotal moment in time. We are on the verge of something great!. Don’t make the same mistake that you made so many years ago. Don’t give up! Look where that got you! Look what became of “us!” Years ago, you were in such a hurry to get married. I felt rushed by you and I hated it! You truly should have waited for me!

Maeve: Yes, you should definitely give up your relentless pursuit of Trey. He is mine now. It’s too late for you, so be forewarned!



No comments:

Post a Comment