Friday, January 21, 2022

My worst fear for us…

 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mamamia.com.au/mystify-michael-hutchence/amp/


My worst fear for us is that we tear our current families apart, causing everyone to suffer that terrible trauma, only to split up anyway when the novelty of our new relationship wears off! That is what happened to Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates. Paula broke up her family to be with Michael. Her name was dragged through the mud. Because Paula had children, Michael was forced into a stressful, domestic lifestyle. It was not pure fun and freedom, like the women he dated before. He became a more angry person, a complainer, who ultimately took his own life, as his relationship with Paula ended. Yikes! Depressing!

Maeve: Yes, and I am Helena Christiansen, in this scenario. I was Michael’s  beautiful, model, soulmate who he abandons for a fat, married housewife. It’s crazy!! Be forewarned!

Maeve: I saw you today! I was driving past you and you are every bit of Paula Yates! A home wrecker and a total whore, who Trey wants to act out all of his disgusting, sexual fantasies with. I was the respectable one, who he would never dare attempt those things with. Well, you get what you deserve, so brace yourself! Be forewarned!


No comments:

Post a Comment