Sunday, January 30, 2022

Deflect the Hex!

I was watching the San Francisco 49ers play the LA Rams today when a voice tried to rattle me. I was rooting for the 49ers, home team to Trey Sanders.

Maeve: Maeve is talking to you. I am hexing the 49ers to lose. Watch my powers! Be forewarned! I hate you, so be forewarned, I am hexing your team to lose today! And why are you rooting for my man’s team? You have never spent longer than 2 minutes in San Francisco, just driving through? How dare you!

Me: and I deflect your hex right back at you! My man’s team and my team are winning! You can fly your butt back to FarmVille, New York or wherever the hell you came from! Be forewarned!

Maeve: and you’re a traitor to boot. Aren’t you from Los Angeles?  I am not going anywhere bitch! I am celebrating (your loss) with my man Trey tonight, so be forewarned!! Eat your heart out! How does it feel to lose bitch? My husband and I are making sweet love next, so be forewarned!!

Matteo pretending to be Trey: It’s unnecessary for you to cheer on the 49ers when you are born and bred in LA. I am in love with you, regardless. Be forewarned! 

Matteo: I cruelly pretend to be Trey all the time, just to mess with you. Be forewarned. You can’t speak to each other telepathically. You’re not soulmates, who can read each other’s minds. There’s no such thing as soulmates! You’re just stupid, ridiculous, and very gullible. And we are hexing you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment