Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Detoxifying ionic foot baths?



 https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-turned-blue-silver-dies-article-1.1466905%3foutputType=amp

I was talked into taking a detoxifying  foot bath on Monday and my toxins apparently turned the water brown. Gross! Am I dying? What did this accomplish? I still don’t know. I don’t really believe in holistic or homeopathic stuff because there is no proof that it works. Some homeopathic doctors are quacks! Remember when people were ingesting colloidal silver and it turned this mans skin blue? Yikes! I am so sick of taking about these detox baths! I am fine…really!! Talking to homeopathic/holistic people makes me feel like I am in the Twilight Zone. I don’t believe in any of that crap and they always try to convince me that it’s real and works wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment