Monday, January 24, 2022

Preach Captain!


Yes, I was too afraid to put myself out there and risk embarrassment, risk unrequited feelings. Also, I don’t know how to flirt so I basically don’t flirt. I clam up instead! So, he ended up with some hyper-aggressive, competitive, Sorority girl! She probably made the first move on him. He was as shy as me! In the marriage game, if you wait too long all the good guys your age are taken and you are stuck with the older guys that nobody wanted and other undesirable, undeserving riff raff. (Players, divorcees) Good luck with that!

Maeve: Yes, you started this, and that’s the plain truth! You started creeping around our Facebook pages, hating what you saw, and thinking hateful thoughts about me. You started making your plans to steal my man. You became delusional, thinking that he reciprocated your feelings. He never did. He barely remembers you from college. We are hexing you for obsessing and swooning over my man so much. Not to mention all the jealous, hateful things that you have thought about me. So be forewarned, you are getting what you deserve, finding yourself caught up in my firestorm. I hope you burn in hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment